What information do we gather?
We collect information from you when you regestering on the site, placing an order, subscribing to the newsletter or installing our extension. We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address;
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What for do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better know what you need and what we can do for you;
- To make our website better (we pursue perfection and improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receiving from you);
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
- To process sales. Your data, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason, without your permission, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested;
- To send newsletter emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates regarding to your order, in addition to receiving seldom company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email;
- To check software license. How do we protect your information? We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you placing an order or entering, submiting, or accessing your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.